All Our Kids
Founded in 2017 by a group of foster/adoptive parents in Western MA, AOK seeks to empower other foster/adoptive families to thrive by enriching community connectedness, providing education and resources, and helping the public understand and support our experience.
AOK has several programs to support the foster care and adoption community in Western MA, in addition to leading the Resource and Support Hub:
- AOK Connect, our private social media group for families in Western MA
- Regular community events just for local foster/adoptive families
- The AOK publication, It Takes a Village: The AOK Guide to Navigating Your Role as a Foster Parent in Massachusetts.
- AOK ABC: A Coloring Book About Foster Care, Adoption, and All Types of Families.
- AOK Community Closet
- Individual mentorship and support for foster and adoptive families…
- …And lots more.
Founder & Executive Director